19th Annual Western Health Care Leadership Academy
Save the date! The 19th Annual Western Health Care Leadership Academy will be May 13-15, 2016, at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. The 2016 Leadership Academy will continue its mission of providing the information and skills needed to succeed in today's rapidly changing health care marketplace. We hope you will be able to join us!
New! Conference Tracks Now Available
New this year, Leadership Academy has several tracks covering a variety of topics. Choose a track for a specialized conference experience!
- Track A: Running Your Practice
- Track B: Future Trends and Health Care Innovation
- Track C: Organizational Leadership Principles
- Track D: Improving Quality of Patient Care
- Track E: Physician Leadership
- Member Physician: $795
- Nonmember Physician: $1,095
- Non-Physician: $495
- VIP Upgrade: $395
- Physician Add-On (Practice Manager/Spouse): $295
- Medical Student/Resident: $95
Who Should Attend
- Physicians and nurses in private, group or academic practice and in administrative and management positions
- Medical practice managers
- Hospital chiefs of staff, MEC members, senior administrators and board members
- Medical group and health plan administrators and board members
- Medical and specialty society officers, executives and committee members
- Private- and public-sector health policy analysts, program administrators and consultants
- Health law attorneys
- Medical students and residents
- Consumer/patient advocates
Why You Should Attend
- Prepare for changes affecting your practice, your profession and your economic future
- Learn techniques to minimize financial risks and boost the bottom line
- Acquire skills needed to excel as a medical practice or medical staff leader
- Network with your colleagues
Registrants who chose the VIP Add-On option will enjoy "up close and personal" experiences with Karl Rove and Atul Gawande, M.D., including the chance to ask questions face-to-face in an exclusive setting. VIP attendees at WHCLA 2016 will also receive express conference check-in, preferred seating and other perks.
VIP Add-On upgrades are available for a limited time only and on a first-come, first served basis.