19th Annual Western Health Care Leadership Academy
Save the date! The 19th Annual Western Health Care Leadership Academy will be May 13-15, 2016, at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. The 2016 Leadership Academy will continue its mission of providing the information and skills needed to succeed in today's rapidly changing health care marketplace. We hope you will be able to join us!
Kicking off with Karl Rove and Donna Brazile!
The opening session will preview the 2016 presidential election and the impacts on health care, featuring former Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush Karl Rove and Al Gore campaign manager and Democratic National Committee Vice Chair Donna Brazile.
Who Should Attend
- Physicians and nurses in private, group or academic practice and in administrative and management positions
- Medical practice managers
- Hospital chiefs of staff, MEC members, senior administrators and board members
- Medical group and health plan administrators and board members
- Medical and specialty society officers, executives and committee members
- Private- and public-sector health policy analysts, program administrators and consultants
- Health law attorneys
- Medical students and residents
- Consumer/patient advocates
Why You Should Attend
- Prepare for changes affecting your practice, your profession and your economic future
- Learn techniques to minimize financial risks and boost the bottom line
- Acquire skills needed to excel as a medical practice or medical staff leader
- Network with your colleagues