20th Annual Western Health Care Leadership Academy
With a dramatic shake up happening in Washington, D.C., the Western Health Care Leadership Academy is the right place and time for physician leaders who want to stay on top of policy and political changes to shape the future of health care. Register today and join us at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina May 5-7, 2017, for the West Coast's premier health care leadership conference!
Featured Presenter: Hugh Hewitt
Hugh Hewitt is the host of "The Hugh Hewitt Show" on the Salem Radio Network, heard nationally every weekday morning. Hewitt is also an NBC News analyst, a professor of law at Chapman University Fowler School of Law in Orange County, CA, and a partner with the Los Angeles law firm of Larson O’Brien LLP.
His broadcast career began in 1990 on Los Angeles radio and on television in 1992 as host of the public affairs program "Life & Times Tonight," for which he received three Emmy Awards. Hewitt is the author of a dozen books on politics, public policy, religion and happiness, and prior to joining NBC in the spring of 2016, was a regular on all networks’ Sunday shows, including "Meet the Press," "Face the Nation," "This Week" and "State of the Union." He was a panelist in all four of the 2015-2016 CNN-Salem GOP presidential debates from the Reagan Library and in Las Vegas, Houston and Miami. He is now a regular contributor on all NBC and MSNBC news programs.
The 2017 Western Health Care Leadership Academy offers six educational tracks for easy navigation. Sessions are designed to be educational for all attendees, so mix and match workshops for a meaningful program that fits your needs!
- Running Your Practice
- Improving Quality of Patient Care
- Future Trends in Health Care
- Physician Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Student and Resident Future Leaders
Who Should Attend
- Physicians and nurses in private, group or academic practice and in administrative and management positions
- Medical practice managers
- Hospital chiefs of staff, MEC members, senior administrators and board members
- Medical group and health plan administrators and board members
- Medical and specialty society officers, executives and committee members
- Private- and public-sector health policy analysts, program administrators and consultants
- Health law attorneys
- Medical students and residents
- Consumer/patient advocates
Why You Should Attend
- Prepare for changes affecting your practice, your profession and your economic future
- Learn techniques to minimize financial risks and boost the bottom line
- Acquire skills needed to excel as a medical practice or medical staff leader
- Network with your colleagues